ISGF is pleased to share the Weekly Smart Grid Market Post dated:26th August 2016
News covered in this issue:
- Wind energy generation reaches record high
- Centre preparing accreditation criteria for smart cities
- India readies plan to improve renewable power storage
- Market intelligence and advisory firm IDC asia pacific has announced the winners of the 2016 Smart City Asia Pacific Awards (SCAPA).
- Confusion reigns over new renewable purchase obligations
- India surpasses 8GW solar PV deployment – MNRE
- Union Government launched TARANG, e-Trans & DEEP to enhance transparency in power sector
- After EVs, India wants to tap hydrogen for its green drive
Please click on the attachment below to view the News in detail.
We hope you will find Weekly Smart Grid Market information insightful. Please feel free to share this with your colleagues.
You may send your feedback/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attachment : Please click Here to View the attachment