The India Smart Grid Forum (ISGF) is a Think-Tank of global repute on Smart Grids and
Smart Cities. ISGF, established as a Public Private Partnership initiative of Government of
India in 2011, is spearheading the mission to accelerate electric grid modernization and
energy transition in India. For details visit: www.indiasmartgrid.org. ISGF has been actively
involved in various advisory activities and preparation of Technical Reports, White Papers
and Roadmaps in the domains of electric grid modernization and smart grids, renewable
energy and energy transition, electric vehicle and charging infrastructure, energy storage
systems; and emerging technologies such as blockchain applications, artificial intelligence
and machine learnings for utilities. ISGF also provides capacity building and training
programs to utilities, regulators and policy makers.
Please refer below openings. You may also send us your resume at
firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you in case your profile matches our open
opportunity in future.
For our new advisory assignment on Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI), we wish to hire a
Project Engineer – Smart Metering in the Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
The Project Engineer – Smart Metering will be responsible to provide technical expertise and support
to the Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Company Limited (APCPDCL) on AMI rollout. The
Project Engineer is expected to undertake day to day coordination with the APCPDCL Team in
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech in Electrical Engineering and (or) MBA in Power
Management from a recognized University/Institute.
Years of Experience: 2-4 years of experience in Smart Metering or power system Operation and
Maintenance in DISCOMs.
Location: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India
Core/ Key Responsibilities and Desired Skills:
• Assist in the project related activities in collaboration with the DISCOM Nodal Officer/Project
• Assist the team in research, data collection and analysis of smart metering related reports
• Independently collect and compile information as needed and willing to travel if required
• Participate in regular meetings with the DISCOM officials
• Assist the team in organizing and conducting capacity building and training programs
• Excellent speaking and writing skill in English is necessary and fluency in Telugu is desired
• Good analytical abilities, problem-solving and communication skills
• Should be proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PPT
Salary: Best as per industry standards – not a constraint for the right candidate
How to Apply:
• Interested candidates shall send their Resume to: email@example.com
• Following should be Email Subject: “Project Engineer – Smart Metering |Name”
Senior Energy Specialist
For our new programs in the energy sector, we wish to hire Senior Energy Specialist.
Qualification: B.Tech /M.Tech /PhD in Electrical Engineering and (or) MBA in Power
Management from a recognized University/Institute
Position Level: Mid-level Management
Experience : 7 - 12 years of experience in Smart Grids, Renewable Energy, Electric Mobility
or related domains
Location: New Delhi, India/ State Capitals
Key Competencies required:
• Strong knowledge of power sector and smart grids.
• Work experience in the energy sector on one or more relevant domains such as -
Renewable Energy and Grid Integration; Energy Storage; Grid Modernization; Smart
Grids/Micro Grids; Electric Vehicles and Charging Infrastructure; Advanced Metering
Infrastructure (AMI); Cyber Security.
• Experience leading and/or playing key roles in research, consulting assignments,
implementation of energy related projects and working with clients and partners.
• Experience in writing project proposals and project reports.
• Preparation and delivery of project/technology presentations.
• Representation of ISGF in various stakeholder meetings/discussions/conferences/
• To support ISGF in any activities related to business development, training programs,
seminars, workshops etc.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet the deadlines
with high-quality standards.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good analytical, problem analysis, judgment and problem-solving skills.
• Must be flexible to work beyond office hours and at client sites.
• A self-starter and someone who can perform and achieve goals with minimal
Salary: Best as per industry standards, not a constraint for the right candidate
How to Apply:
• Email your resume and covering letter on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Following should be Email Subject: “Senior Energy Specialist ISGF | Name”