India Smart Grid Forum (ISGF) is a Public Private Partnership initiative of Ministry of Power (MoP), Government of India for accelerated development of smart grid technologies in the Indian power sector. For internship inquiry, please send us your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you in case your profile matches our open internship opportunity in future.
Current Internship Opportunity
1. Research Interns
Minimum Qualification: MTech/MBA/Ph.D. (with graduation in Engineering)
Functional Area: Renewable Energy, Smart Grid, Power Sector
Salary: INR 25000 per month
Age: No Bar
Location: Delhi | Virtual
Core/ Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Assisting in research and data collection for an upcoming book
• Content planning and structuring
• Report writing
• Other duties as assigned
• Good English Writing Skills.
• Complete Functional Knowledge of Renewable Energy.
• Knowledge about Energy Transition and Grid Modernization.
• Excellent Project Management & Project Coordination Skills.
• Time & Cost Management Skills: Able to meet deadlines/keep to a schedule and budget
• Personal integrity Trustworthiness and not willing to compromise standards/reputation
• Information and task monitoring
• Excellent Communication skills
• Good Analytical Skills, Judgment and problem-solving abilities
How to Apply:
• Email your resume and covering letter on email@example.com
• Last date to apply: 15 Nov 2021
• Following should be Email Subject: “Research Intern Job Application | Name”
India Smart Grid Forum (ISGF) is a Public Private Partnership initiative of Ministry of Power (MoP), Government of India for accelerated development of smart grid technologies in the Indian power sector.
2. Intern – Virtual Events
Qualification: Graduate Student with excellent written and verbal English
Location: Virtual Internship
Internship Duration: 6 Months (Oct 2020 – March 2021)
Stipend: 5,000 per Month
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Provide Support for the Virtual Conference, Exhibition, Training of ISGF and in handling day to day activities
2. Correspond with senior officials in the sector – Written and Telephonic
3. Complete the any other task assigned
Who can apply:
- Only applicants who are available full time for a minimum duration of 6 month(s) may apply
- Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately
To apply, please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject “Virtual Events Internship | Your Name | Your Qualification”